- The anarchist criticism of both Yes and No continues to be ignored/sidelined by the left wing of Yes.
- Wow the Yes side on the ground is immense.
- Shocked and disappointed by how many radicals(possibly even anarchists) appear seemingly uncritical of voting yes/RIC/ Yes Campaign. Co-opted left already! Radicals and revolutionaries become/becoming reformists.
- The naivety of the reformism being expressed is worrying.
- If it's a No the Scottish left will be all but destroyed!
- Good to see so many people becoming political minded however. There's more twists and turns in this thing than a fucking pretzel.
- Voting is the religious ceremony of representative democracy like Mass for catholics.
Lucy Parsons — "Never be deceived that the rich will allow you to vote away their wealth".
Mikhail Bakunin — "When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the People's Stick".
"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman.