- Philosophy of Progress by Proudhon.
- Naomi Klein- Shock Doctrine.
- Erik Olin Wright-Envisioning Real Utopias.
- Proposal to transform the house of lords into a citizens assembly by brighouse and Erik Olin Wright.
- The Spirit Level: Why Equality is Better for Everyone By Richard Wilkinson and Kate Pickett
- Basic Instincts:Human Nature and the New Economics By Peter Lunn.
- Foucault-Discipline and Punish
- Your Politics are boring as fuck.
- Listen, Anarchist! By Chaz Bufe. I've saw alot of these problems with anarchism.
- Listen ,Marxist By Murray Bookchin.Don't agree with all of it,I'm not an anarchist but some interesting ideas.
- PROUDHON AND MARX
- Capitalism - an introduction
- Anarchist communism - an introduction
Class - an introduction
Work - an introduction
Unions - an introduction
Work and the free society - Anarchist Federation
About the Authoritarian Left:-
- Understanding left cults (SWP, SP, Spiked, WRP) - a reading list
- IN THE CROSSFIRE Adventures of a Vietnamese Revolutionary .Note on Stalinism and Trotskyism By Ken Knabb.
- Paul Mattick- The Masses and the Vanguard.
- Noam Chomsky: - Notes on Anarchism, Force and Opinion.
- The Soviet Union Versus Socialism By Noam Chomsky. Nice clear piece showing the logic of soviet union apologists as well as capitalists.Denounces Leninism and reasserts what Socialism is.
- Cuba: No workers paradise By World Socialist Movement. To me the right position to have on Cuba. It is not what I want!
- Chávez - no hero of ours
- The State and the Socialist Revolution By Julius Martov.
- Bolsheviks shooting anarchists,
- The Theory of Proletarian Dictatorship and Scientific Communism From Marx's Teaching and its Historical Importance By Nikolai Bukharin( I don't agree with it all)
- Anarchist FAQ
- Ken Knabb- The Joy of Revolution.
- Conquest of Bread-Kropotkin.
- The Accumulation of Freedom Writings on Anarchist Economics By Deric Shannon (Editor); Anthony J. Nocella II (Editor); John Asimakopoulous (Editor)
- We Are Many : Reflections on Movement Strategy from Occupation to Liberation By Kate Khatib (Editor); Margaret Killjoy (Editor); Mike McGuire (Editor)
- Libertarian Socialism By Juan Conatz.
- Deric Shannon and J. Rogue- refusing to Wait: Anarchism and Intersectionality
- Two Dirty Words- Very positive description of anarchism without being pushy,up itself etc.Very human and funny.Everything I like about anarchism.
- Maurice Brinton-Capitalism and Socialism (1968), A Question of power,Socialism Reaffirmed As We Don't See It By Maurice Brinton, As We See it (1967).
- Council communism - Mark Shipway.
- Libertarian Marxism? By Daniel Guerin.
- Confessions of a Mild-Mannered Enemy of the State By Ken Knabb.
- On the Content of Socialism III - Socialisme Ou Barbarie By Cornelius Castoriadis.
- Libertarian Municipalism: An Overview By Murray Bookchin. I don't agree with all of it and think it might be too utopian in places but it's a useful start in the same way Marx is.
- ParPolity: Political Vision for a Good Society By Stephen Shalom. Some of it is too utopian and narrowly focused without involving limiting factors but it has interesing ideas.
- Buddhist Anarchism By Gary Snyder.
- A world without money: communism - Les Amis de 4 Millions de Jeunes Travailleurs
- Reflections on the Uprising in France -Ken Knabb.
- Address to All Workers
By ENRAGÉS-SITUATIONIST INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE
COUNCIL FOR MAINTAINING THE OCCUPATIONS ,30 May 1968.
- Situationism in a nutshell
- Instructions for an Insurrection,SITUATIONIST INTERNATIONAL
- Perspectives for Conscious Changes in Everyday Life By Guy Debord.
- Aiming for Practical Truth By RAOUL VANEIGEM
- Guy Debord and the Situationists
- Report on the Construction of Situations and on the International Situationist Tendency’s Conditions of Organization and Action .
- MAY 1968 GRAFFITI
- Situationist Theses on Traffic By Guy Debord.
- The Practice of the Wild By Gary Snyder.
- Deep Ecology: Living as if Nature Mattered By Bill Devall and George Sessions.
- The Climate Files By Fred Pearce
- The Poverty of Primitivism By Ken Knabb.
- Eco-Socialism:From deep ecology to Social justice by David Pepper.
- Food Inc Documentary.
- Animal Liberation Through Trade Unions? (IWW)
- The Rough Guide to Climate Change, 2nd Edition ,Robert Henson
- Why Evolution is true, Jerry A. Coyne
- A Citizens Guide to Ecology.
- Some We Love, Some We Hate, Some We Eat: Why it's So Hard to Think Straight About Animals By Hal Herzog.